welcome to my blog

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Rabu, 16 Juli 2008

about me

Hi my lovely friends, I'm Ahmad Madzkur. I was born on 6 December 1987. I'm the second son in my family . I started my study at elementary School 01 Kalidadi, and then I was accepted at Islamic Junior High School 01 Kalirejo, after that I continued my study at Islamic Senior High School Ma'arif 04 Kalirejo Central Lampung. After I graduated from there I have studied at State Islamic College Jurai Siwo Metro Lampung until now. I take English Departement semester 2. I like watching TV and kidding with my friends. Because by smile I can relax from my problems for a moment. By d' way I'm a jomblo boy he...he... Ok I really wanna be your friend and I hope U also wanna be my friend. I invite U 2 visit my blog 2 give me suggestions or critics.

1 komentar:

Ye2N...Yo_Jasmine mengatakan...

Hai...hai, I wanna be one of ur friends,hem..I just to ask "are u sure that you are jomblo?he...awas lo entar She is lost,kl ndak djaga...and my comment about bike campus community..I agree az,,,asal u lend me bisycle.